New to Me 2019 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up a CPO 2019 Tahoe Premier with 21k locally here in Northern Virginia for what I think was a pretty good deal considering this crazy car market we’re in.

I purchased a 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe in July of last year, but just wasn’t happy with it so traded it for this Tahoe. It was nice car with a ton of tech, but just too small for my liking.

I’m a returning forums member as I’ve previsouly owned a 2015 Tahoe LS and a 2018 Cadillac Escalade. It feels great to be back in a Tahoe and I’m glad to be back here on the forums.

IMG_2573a.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back from Miami Beach&NYC John!

Excellent choice and excellent color!

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which dealer did you use, since there are some that are good and others that we don’t discuss.

OP
OP
JohnC12

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your avatar, I can see you're very familiar with the dealership I purchased my truck from. Lindsay Chevrolet.

My salesman was great, the buying process itself, not so much. Everything was fine until they told me about their "Blazer Package". What a joke!!!

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From your avatar, I can see you're very familiar with the dealership I purchased my truck from. Lindsay Chevrolet.

My salesman was great, the buying process itself, not so much. Everything was fine until they told me about their "Blazer Package". What a joke!!!
One of those, "window tint and locator for 3000 dollars" and its already installed so its on top of the price?

Nice tahoe man... Looks clean as hell.

OP
OP
JohnC12

JohnC12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of those, "window tint and locator for 3000 dollars" and its already installed so its on top of the price?

Nice tahoe man... Looks clean as hell.
Thanks man! Yeah, it's definitely a nice clean truck and I'm really enjoying it!

And you guessed it! The Lindsay "special" Blazer Package (special because no one else is doing it LOL) includes all weather floor mats, 2 free oil changes and covers the cost to certify the vehicle as CPO. What a joke! Oh... and another "gotcha" was that the online advertised price included a $2k incentive if you financed with the dealership. Ok... whatever... I'll play your game and finance with you and then pay it off next month. It was a hassle, but worth the $2k off.

At the end of the day, they gave me a fair price for my trade and I paid $7k under KBB so I'm a happy camper.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos