New to forum 2/3 on 26's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been reading, researching and just plain old browsing the forum for almost three years now. I wanted to make a thread to say hi to everyone and share my progress over the past couple of years. I have a 2007 tahoe ltz with 88k.
So far these are the things I have done to my tahoe since getting it. The left front strut made noise with every little bump so I replaced the front two shocks. The brakes were warped so I put cross drilled, slotted rotors with beefy pads. Seemed top heavy so I lowered it with belltech 2/3-4 autoride kit, about a year later the gov-bomb (g80) diff took a dump :( that was a suprised considering I baby this thing. So I had the rear end rebuilt with all new bearings and a Eaton truetrac. We'll at this point with the suspension good, upgraded brakes and rear end I figured now would be a good time to put some wheels on it. They are 26" chevy replica wheels. 26x10 +31 offset 295/30r26. I have also added Weather tech floor mats and mudflaps, amp and 12" sub to factory stereo,

20160210_123411.jpg

20160303_161040.jpg

OP
OP
Uber

Uber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks and that name is Halarious, man I feel like I didn't try hard enough with the name lol do it... do it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts