New to forum '03 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcarriere

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
20210813_163849.jpg
Hi everyone new to forum from Dallas area been browsing forum for many years used to have an '07 Denali XL that was totaled last year with only 66k miles. I now am the proud owner of an '03 suburban with 82k miles on it. I am the second owner it was bought new by my dad he passed away back in '09 and it has been in the garage ever since so my mom decided to give it to me so it doesn't just rot away. It's immaculate inside and out with the exception of a few door dings which I will have fixed soon. I have had it for almost a year and have done a few mods listed below.

Debadged and removed molding
Minor maintenance fluids, belts etc.
Magnaflow exhaust
Corvette servo
Airaid Jr intake and filter
New bowtie and headlights
Led lights on entire vehicle with exception of brakes lights (barn door model)
Powerstop rotors and pads
8" touchscreen radio, backup cam and replaced speakers
20" Silverado SS replicas
I plan on installing a 2/4 drop in the near future as well as painted door handles and front bumper cap. I'm also trying to source an escalade roof rack and rear appliques as well.

I enjoy all of the ideas and info on the forum.
I have previously owned a '99 lowered Silverado, lifted '01 2500hd, lowered '05 Silverado crew cab.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach! Your Suburban looks brand new!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

It looks like you've got yourself a real gem.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that truck is clean. Condolences for your father, he looks like he really took good care of that truck. I’m sure he would be happy to know it’s yours now and that you’ll continue taking care of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh