New to forum '03 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurupt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Nice truck! looks great without the moulding! Im gonna be doing the same to mine!

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from the Denver area. Sharp ride! Post up more pics, please, when you have a chance.

Spacido

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Chablis to France :cheers:

your suburban is superb and very clean :thumbsup:

The Airaid intake brings more power to the engine, compared to the original system?

GreenTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 347841
Hi everyone new to forum from Dallas area been browsing forum for many years used to have an '07 Denali XL that was totaled last year with only 66k miles. I now am the proud owner of an '03 suburban with 82k miles on it. I am the second owner it was bought new by my dad he passed away back in '09 and it has been in the garage ever since so my mom decided to give it to me so it doesn't just rot away. It's immaculate inside and out with the exception of a few door dings which I will have fixed soon. I have had it for almost a year and have done a few mods listed below.

Debadged and removed molding
Minor maintenance fluids, belts etc.
Magnaflow exhaust
Corvette servo
Airaid Jr intake and filter
New bowtie and headlights
Led lights on entire vehicle with exception of brakes lights (barn door model)
Powerstop rotors and pads
8" touchscreen radio, backup cam and replaced speakers
20" Silverado SS replicas
I plan on installing a 2/4 drop in the near future as well as painted door handles and front bumper cap. I'm also trying to source an escalade roof rack and rear appliques as well.

I enjoy all of the ideas and info on the forum.
I have previously owned a '99 lowered Silverado, lifted '01 2500hd, lowered '05 Silverado crew cab.
Welcome! Nice rims.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suburban looks awesome. Partial to that color. I like the look of removing the molding, I might need to look into that. Sorry to here about your dad. Take care of your dad's truck and she will take care of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd