New tail lights, take two

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoen

Reaction score
Just not feeling the new tail lights I got a few wks ago.. i tried not to go the Escalade route but nothing else appeals to me. So...

20200611_150643.jpg 20200723_171801.jpg 20200723_171753.jpg

Kyle Goodman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score

TorqueToSpec

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just not feeling the new tail lights I got a few wks ago.. i tried not to go the Escalade route but nothing else appeals to me. So...

I replied to your other thread last night. Just wondering how the headlights have held up. Love the look, very clean.

OP
OP
Tahoen

Tahoen

Reaction score
Are these the VLAND Escalade tail lights or OEM and are they tinted or just normal? Looks really good and am debating myself changing to the Esky tail lights. Any info would be appreciated!!

Yes they are and they are tinted!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Customized...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

These are by far the cleanest looking aftermarket tail lights I've seen.
Curious; Does the turn signal illuminate yellow or red?

Yes they are the cleanest! I wish it was yellow to match my turn signal mirrors,but these are red:thumbsdown:

I replied to your other thread last night. Just wondering how the headlights have held up. Love the look, very clean.

The headlights are holding up good!

Those are very interesting.

:grd:

Kyle Goodman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OP
OP
Tahoen

Tahoen

Reaction score
Thanks Tahoen! I am definitely getting the VLAND Esky tail lights! Wish I could have the smoked ones, but too much hassle from cops since they're illegal in VA :(

Your truck looks awesome though! Tail lights are definitely an upgrade to the style of the Tahoe!

Thanks alot!!:cheers:

I was worried about getting the tinted ones as well but I went for it and I can say they're not as dark in person as in the pics on ebay! I always run with my daytime running lights on so driving their not as dark. I've even been pulled over twice for my tinted windows which I have an exemption for but no one's ever said anything about the tail lights.. I was originally going to get the clear ones and just spray tint them myself for that very reason if I ever got pulled over if there was an issue I could just clean off the Tint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz