New tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyC23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First thread!
I just bought a new white tahoe lt and i was wondering what should i do first. I was considering either new rims such as the black lexani 24 in lx 6 or powder coat my stock 6 spoke rims black. If i decide to spend less and get the powder coated rims i can buy the asanti tahoe black grille set that includes side vents and trunk badge.
Give me your opinion!

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The aftermarket grille is not going to look as good with stock wheels, so I would go with the wheels and then later on get the grille.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First thing to do, is install a tranny cooler and a Servo kit...
Once thats done, do a muffler swap to a magnaflow.
After than Buy a cheap specter cold air..
Then get your Black Bear tune..

this will total up to aprox 550$ and make so mutch change to that Tahoe you will think its a new ride..

Edited for harshness.. Please dont put vents on your hoe, they FUGLY!

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AnthonyC23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks guys i will heed your advice and go with the wheels. Any suggestions? I was wanting to go with the stormtrooper look similiar to rob dyrdeks hoe. I can pay up to 3500 on the wheels and tires. Lemme know what you guys think.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need my denali interior trim! it'll look good in your tahoe. see the for sale section.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First and foremost we need pics!!! :deal:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubba6