New Tahoe to the fleet.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM lowering springs went in very easy and the ride is so much better. Not as choppy over bumps. Floats over bumps like my Avalanche does. Wife loves the new ride plus the back end is way more easy to access.

Which springs did you go with? How much drop?

Looks good!

jdeastbay

Reaction score
Awesome job. If I would have set out trying to do everything you did insurance would have claimed my Yukon as totaled. Parts would be scattered over a 3 mile radius.

OP
OP
Monkeyemano

Monkeyemano

Reaction score
You pull your 3rd row ? Mine sits up about 2 inches higher when flat !

I Only pulled 3rd row to install the Katskinz. Other wise it in there all the time and lays flat all the way to the rear door. If yours isnt flat. Maybe the rear compartment was removed.

OP
OP
Monkeyemano

Monkeyemano

Reaction score
Really makes that bowtie pop!!

Its funny. I've gotten so many comments on that one mod. Even the dealer techs were talking about it one day when i stopped at the stealer for a few minutes. A few people asked me where i got the aftermarket grill. Such a simple small thought that changes the look so much. I am very happy with it. I am jealous of this Tahoe as i think i sometimes like it more the my Avalanche. No where near your epic build thread i have trolled a few times.
But Happy wife happy life.
Thanks for the comment.