New Tahoe RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob be competitive pricing with the denali, which is all it is anyway, if all you opt for is the RST styling package and performance package. Im sure the exhaust and big brake options will push another 3500 or so.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prob be competitive pricing with the denali, which is all it is anyway, if all you opt for is the RST styling package and performance package. Im sure the exhaust and big brake options will push another 3500 or so.

Big brake option is already a $3k option after the fact so I would imagine from the factory option would be maybe $2-2,500? Exhaust is also a $1,200 option at the dealerships. I would think the appearance package will go for something like $2k or so.

IMG_4072.PNG IMG_4073.PNG

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big brake option is already a $3k option after the fact so I would imagine from the factory option would be maybe $2-2,500? Exhaust is also a $1,200 option at the dealerships. I would think the appearance package will go for something like $2k or so.

View attachment 79240 View attachment 79241
66k for a Denali. 55k for a Tahoe LT 4WD. 62k for Premier.

The LT with all the bell and whistles will prob be a sub 66k vehicle.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
66k for a Denali. 55k for a Tahoe LT 4WD. 62k for Premier.

The LT with all the bell and whistles will prob be a sub 66k vehicle.

Probably about right. My LT with Max Trailering, Luxury, Sun & Ent packages came in at just about $60k MSRP.

mtocrs1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is included in the premier package? I really don't need or want all the tech BS. The speedo works just fine on the dash O dont need it displayed on the windshield....... I just want the looks and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell would have saved me time and money in wrapping / debadging the chrome off my denali. GM is following a popular trend. BMW, Audi, MB and now the Japanese brands are all offering "black optics" / "shadow line" / etc which eliminates the chrome.

the question is how long before this trend fades as many manufactures have been doing this for almost 5yrs now. It won't stick around much longer, IMO. Like with most things, a new trend will come along very soon.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is included in the premier package? I really don't need or want all the tech BS. The speedo works just fine on the dash O dont need it displayed on the windshield....... I just want the looks and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier is what was formally the LTZ trim, so for the most part, a lot of the tech stuff, the mag ride suspension (which is sounds like the RST package includes regardless of getting a Premier or LT with it), and a few other interior trim items.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the question is how long before this trend fades as many manufactures have been doing this for almost 5yrs now. It won't stick around much longer, IMO. Like with most things, a new trend will come along very soon.

Many manufacturers (like BMW & Audi) have been offering Black Optics or Shadowline trim on their vehicles for a lot longer than 5 years now. I don't see the "de-chrome" fad really going anywhere anytime soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timnazium

Latest posts