New Tahoe Pricing??? Will they move on price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can increase all they want and get greedy, like they have been for too long. Once the economy tanks, they'll be begging people to buy their overpriced shit for a discount. IMO
They’re doing a lot of discounts and special financing now on the trucks, and other cars as well.

It’s the HD diesels and big suvs that have no discounts besides gms pricing. I think next spring you’ll some some $1000-$2000 rebates in addition to the gms and that’ll be the max on those rigs.

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you at? Sounds like I should have booked a flight for $500 and traveled back.
upper midwest; Fargo specifically (we definitely are not the cheapest)
We got 10% off msrp (diesel denali) back during crazy covid; in-laws just bought (month ago) locally and got 9% off msrp (gas denali)

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re doing a lot of discounts and special financing now on the trucks, and other cars as well.

It’s the HD diesels and big suvs that have no discounts besides gms pricing. I think next spring you’ll some some $1000-$2000 rebates in addition to the gms and that’ll be the max on those rigs.

GM may not have discounts, but the dealers are discounting.
Local dealer on their website is showing $1784 below MSRP on a '23 Denali XL right now. When I originally posted they had 5 of them with bigger discounts, they appear to have sold.

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My area of central/northeast WI is still close to MSRP. My 23 Denali XL did get a $1000 off sticker. Discounts are starting but pretty modest in my area. The big GM SUV’s move off the lot quickly, so folks are paying.

BigJoe4618

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here in DE still $2K to $5k over sticker. Found LS in PA 200 miles away with $1K off sticker. So, it all depends on location and Dealer. So we drove the 200 mi with my wife to picked up my 23 LS and saved $$$$.

stevedonato

Reaction score
Why not think about a certified 1 year old? You could save $15k+ and get a 100k mile warrenty

tjs3922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not think about a certified 1 year old? You could save $15k+ and get a 100k mile warrenty
Not sure about that. I traded in a 23 Suburban HC with low miles and got what I paid for it 11 months ago.

Last edited:

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
My yukon gets to the dealer on the 31st, I went in with my trade last week and did the numbers with the dealer.

It is a small dealer, he has been a straight shooter, so I told him I understand I have very little leverage, but can we get some sort of discount, maybe 1-2k? Wipe out the taxes if you will.

He told me that he can still sell them at and over msrp to close by dealers and so he is going to do MSRP like we originally agreed on. But, since I have kids, he is going to throw in a full set of rubber mats. While not the deal of the century, and frankly one I would have walked from a few years ago....In todays market, I will take honesty and a little goodwill.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am starting the process of shopping for a new 2023 Tahoe RST or Z71. Does anyone have any feedback regarding the dealerships and their willingness to negotiate on pricing? Are we in an environment where you will have to pay MSRP or has anyone had any luck negotiating the price down?
There's no negotiating. If you're able to buy at sticker price, consider yourself lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts