New Tahoe Pricing??? Will they move on price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyfisherman1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am starting the process of shopping for a new 2023 Tahoe RST or Z71. Does anyone have any feedback regarding the dealerships and their willingness to negotiate on pricing? Are we in an environment where you will have to pay MSRP or has anyone had any luck negotiating the price down?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It all depends on your area, here in michigan u can get gms employee (~9% off) all day long and there seem to be alot in stock

Nwhite202

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found some dealers that are willing to apply the GM supplier discount but call ahead before you go anywhere. Not all dealers are willing to offer the discount. On a $73k RST the savings were about $4k

OP
OP
K

kyfisherman1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found some dealers that are willing to apply the GM supplier discount but call ahead before you go anywhere. Not all dealers are willing to offer the discount. On a $73k RST the savings were about $4k
What exactly is the GM Supplier discount?

NothEastTahoe

Reaction score
new market is softening; more and more in stock and the car ads are on tv again :)
local dealers in my area are advertising $4k - $6k under msrp (denali 6.2)
where are you at? Sounds like I should have booked a flight for $500 and traveled back.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's just a matter of time. Most of the other markets (atv, campers, etc) are correcting back to somewhat reasonable pricing. If you don't need one right now, I'd ride your current rig out until early next year and see where this crazy ass economy is going......it's bound to hit the wall sometime one would think.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just read the 2024 HD Silverado just went up $1000 across all trims and destination charge went up $100 so I’m sure will be same for the big SUV’s for 2024.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They can increase all they want and get greedy, like they have been for too long. Once the economy tanks, they'll be begging people to buy their overpriced shit for a discount. IMO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019