New Tahoe owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YoHoeHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just picked up my first Tahoe yesterday. Its an 06 with a 2/4 drop and some tasteful stuff done to it. The miles are a little high, but the truck drives like new and has no issues aside from the A/C.

I have owned multiple cars with LS engines, and I'm excited to be back in one. I look forward to learning a lot here on this platform, and gathering information as much as I can. IMG_4090.JPG IMG_4099.JPG IMG_4092.JPG IMG_4094.JPG IMG_4104.JPG

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just picked up my first Tahoe yesterday. Its an 06 with a 2/4 drop and some tasteful stuff done to it. The miles are a little high, but the truck drives like new and has no issues aside from the A/C.

I have owned multiple cars with LS engines, and I'm excited to be back in one. I look forward to learning a lot here on this platform, and gathering information as much as I can. View attachment 254217 View attachment 254218 View attachment 254220 View attachment 254221 View attachment 254222

Welcome! She's really clean and has a great stance.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Eric! Looks to be in excellent shape!

I am sure forum members in the 06 section can help you with your A/C issue.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Great looking truck, and I'm sure that you will be really pleased with it.

We will hold you to your comment that you would like to become a regular participant in the Forum's discussions. Knowledge is power!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442