New rollpan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

400K_or_bust

Reaction score
Hey ya'll. I've been looking to pull my stock bumper off and replace with a rollpan ever since I got my Denali in January and finally pulled the trigger.

Still need to get it painted along with a few minor adjustments but overall I'm very happy with the look.

It sure does expose the exhaust system though. Need to figure out how to make that look good. Open to any and all ideas you guys might have.

When I have the pan painted I'll get the Esky vent covers I've got set aside shot as well and get those installed. new rollpan.jpg

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it was me I'd just dump the exhaust right after the muffler and not worry about a decorative tip. Otherwise you may have to just modify the exhaust hanger and move it up so it's closer to the bumper.
You could also exhaust it just in front of the rear tire. I've seen some that way.

That will look really nice once adjusted and painted. Especially with the Escy caps.

OP
OP
400K_or_bust

400K_or_bust

Reaction score
If it was me I'd just dump the exhaust right after the muffler and not worry about a decorative tip. Otherwise you may have to just modify the exhaust hanger and move it up so it's closer to the bumper.

Ok...Sorry if this is a stupid question...But is it safe to assume to accomplish that task I would either need an exhaust shop or a skilled metalworker whom could safely and professionally remove the extra tubing?

Are there any ill effects to doing so? If I can get away with effectively "hiding" something ugly by removing it I'm all for that, as long as it the only effect is cosmetics..

Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu