New rims on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks tite, way better than the current ones IMO!

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Cant wait to see some pics, need to get some of my truck once i get the lift done.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, Blueflamed let me know also on those rims if everybody else doesn't want them! Im interested especially for the price!

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
how we say i was never a big fan of your old rims, but now we say i like new ones yes!!! haha sorry for my language..

understood, everyone here that see's them on say's I'm crazy for getting rid of them...they love them, so do i just a change is in order.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

all that voting for nothing!
I know, sorry man....wished I would have known they were in transition on wheels change. Guess I should have known, SEMA is just around the corner.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Hey, Blueflamed let me know also on those rims if everybody else doesn't want them! Im interested especially for the price!
$500 plus real shipping once my new rims come in.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Nice man! That's gonna look sweet on your truck man:cheers:

thanks bro :D

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Nice!! I have to buy new tires soon, it is like a kid in a candy store!!
luckily mine are still good, but I agree, it's fun to search and see the new stuff :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz