New rims on the way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally did it, ordered them today. The Lorenzo's i wanted were either out or discontinued, so after much debate, I went with the Alba AL716, 20x9's

mAL7162.jpg

so looks like the KMC SS's will be up for sale soon!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hmmm....So Im thinking Please give me first Dibs and if shipping isn't crazy expensive( I know not your fault) I'll pay you ASAP for them?
:Handshake: :)

(Whats the tread left of them)

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....So Im thinking Please give me first Dibs and if shipping isn't crazy expensive( I know not your fault) I'll pay you ASAP for them?
:Handshake: :)

(Whats the tread left of them)
oh that's just rims, sorry, tires have maybe 10,000 miles and plan on keeping them, just rims, sorry.

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

thanks all, can't wait to see them on!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Those should look great, especially with the rear sitting lower now. Get some damn pics btw!

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL...I know man, was hoping to get wheels on, then some good new pics of painted grill, lower new valance, new wheels, rear finally lowered, etc...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo