New police seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some new police bucket seats for my ppv. The driver side is pretty worn.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year do you have? Is there a difference between PPV seats and standard seats besides the maybe the material? Check eBay they new and used seat bottoms and covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

shreksbrother

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get some new police bucket seats for my ppv. The driver side is pretty worn.
My driver seat was completely worn out and torn (I think a 500 lb police officer had the Tahoe).

I just kept my eye on Craigslist and eventually found one. I had to buy a pair for $150, but it was well worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Eod1

Eod1

If you see me running, I would try to keep up.
Reaction score
What year do you have? Is there a difference between PPV seats and standard seats besides the maybe the material? Check eBay they new and used seat bottoms and covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yes there is a slight difference in the cushion I believe. The fabric is easy to clean and cool to sit on out here in 120 degree weather

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your interested. I got a pair of 07 escalade seats bucket seats I'm trying to get rid of.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no difference in the Tahoe civilian seats vs the PPV seats. It's either cloth or leather. There is no "Police Rated" seats for the Tahoe. So try not to rack your brains too much on finding seat replacements.

Last edited:

Denali12

Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the perforated leather drivers side cover? 2012 Denali XL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B