New Order Turn Around Times?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update. Order submitted Feb 16th for an XL SLT diesel with a few options.

It just arrived by train at our local autoport in Nova Scotia today. Now just need to wait on the local shippers to drive the truck up the hill to the dealership. But, 8.5 weeks from build in Texas to arrival in Nova Scotia. Pretty good! It was built about 4 weeks after the order went in so I’m sure those of you in the states, or even the central parts of Canada ie Toronto, would get it much quicker.

MC26

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At what point after ordering with the dealer do you get an order number?
If the dealer actually has the allocation and puts your order in with GM then you should be able to get an order number immediately. Don’t get screwed like me. I just recently went to a new dealer to place my order after the first one kept me on the hook for 8 weeks. I checked in with them weekly only to be told that the order was placed and they were waiting for GM to pick it up in their system. Come to find out they never got an allocation for a Denali with reserve package so my Yukon had never really been ordered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019