New mod installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Thanks to LILBIGTRUCK04 on DenaliTrucks.com I have a new mod installed. I did the Envoy Denali airbag cover replacement. This replacement has a Denali logo in the middle of it. I think it looks great! I originally painted it with the recommended vinyl paint but I didn't like the way it felt. So, I removed it and had it dyed grey to match the interior. Once I give a good cleaning to the leather on the steering wheel, it will be a great match! The airbag cover was actually out of a Trailblazer so it had the gold bowtie in it. I ordered off of eBay the NNBS Denali steering wheel logo to go in its place.

Here are a few crappy iPhone pics but you will get the idea.
IMG_5495.jpg
IMG_5496.jpg
IMG_5497.jpg

I also did it to my sister's Z71 Tahoe:
671f8bca.jpg

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that looks good! It looks like you upgraded your sisters gauge cluster too huh? Both interiors really do look better with this mod!

OP
OP
kses123

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah, I upgraded her cluster when about 3 of the guages died and some of the lights too. I also got the Denali console and dash for her. When I upgraded my stock nav to the 05 touch screen nav, I put that in her car and wired up the Lux Bose amp in hers too. Lots of work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts