New Member Ordered Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Macrez21

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.
Thank you! Great looking XL. I look forward to helping where I can. I know alot of the insights with manufacturing and dealer practices so if I'm able to help I'd like to

OP
OP
M

Macrez21

Reaction score
Hey guys! Here’s a photo of the vehicle. Took delivery of it today and was really impressed with diesel so far. It gets dark quick on the east coast so I didn’t have a chance to snap more photos. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• IMG_0554.jpeg
    IMG_0554.jpeg
    520.5 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
M

Macrez21

Reaction score
Are the mirrors chromed or is that a protective sticker? Odd that a fully blacked out machine would have bright trim there. Good looking machine and the diesel is a really good setup.
Thank you! I really am enjoying diesel. The 23’ premier comes standard with the chrome mirror… I actually ordered the black bow ties and skipped the lettering because I had the intent of de-badging the actual lettering. The more I looked at it however, the Chrome lettering, with the mirror caps, window trim and the running board chrome trim seem to continue the styling cues and for the time being I may just keep it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iasylum