New Member from North Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmill260

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a new member from North Carolina. This is a great site with a lot of information, which is awesome! I am on my second Tahoe, I had a 2019 Premier 6.2 Tahoe, I now have a 2022 RST 5.3. I love the RST, but wish it was a 6.2. As you all probably know, you can't get the 6.2 except in the higher trims right now, so I had to settle on the 5.3. It's still a great truck! Getting a new Tahoe is a challenge this year, I ordered mine in March of this year, it was built by mid-May and sat in Texas, another dealer had a demo that was available with 4,000 miles, same equipment as I ordered except not the black rims. So I cancelled my order and purchased the demo at MSRP. The one I ordered is still sitting in Texas....GM is a mess right now. I now have a new to me 2022 RST and purchased the black rims....... I enjoy the site and the information is really useful! Picture18.jpg

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

OP
OP
tmill260

tmill260

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks, from reading a lot of threads, getting a 22 tahoe this year may not happen? I am not sure what they are going to do with all those Tahoes in Texas….what a mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63