New member and first yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

I recently re-installed my Z55 suspension, after a previous owner or dealer ripped it out and installed cheap passive shocks and struts. It now works great and levels the truck to whatever is required, as weight is loaded into or onto the truck. Yes, the first thing that I saw in the trailer photo that you posted was the rear end sag on the truck from the trailer's tongue weight. You do need to get that corrected.

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll look into the z55 setup. I’m gonna have to fix that before I go pick my camper back up from the dealer. It was an unhappy journey getting there. Terrible sag and the campers only 3500lbs. Haha.
I would bet you already have the Z55 setup, but some part, or all of it, is blown.

Look in your glove box, on the inside lid, there will be a SPIDF, look for the Z55 code. It might be Z95 too.

But you can start a new thread in the proper section for any further info. This is a welcome thread!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet you already have the Z55 setup, but some part, or all of it, is blown.

Look in your glove box, on the inside lid, there will be a SPIDF, look for the Z55 code. It might be Z95 too.

But you can start a new thread in the proper section for any further info. This is a welcome thread!
Z95 is magnetic ride control suspension, and is not an option for Denali packages until 2015.... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu