New member 2022 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bkihum

Reaction score
I know a lot of us have been patient on GM chip mod and ask any dealer and you get a different answer.
Has anyone received availability motocross on park assistance chip module. Almost a year.

Last edited:

Crabby

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I had the Heated seats retrofit done about a month ago but they have no idea when the parking assist
will be available. I hope they get it together soon.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't you see? GM reported upbeat earnings and smashed expectations for Q4 '22. Part of that comes from not retrofitting vehicles that are missing features from the last couple of years. I'm kidding (sort of)...

The parking sensor shortage affects just about every GM model - they have hundreds of thousands if not millions of vehicles that were built in '22 without the parking sensor module. There's been some rumblings of a pilot program starting up to retrofit some vehicles - they first have GM employees bring their cars to dealers for the retrofit to test out the process. If all goes well, then they will roll it out further to the general public.

OP
OP
Bkihum

Bkihum

Reaction score
Didn't you see? GM reported upbeat earnings and smashed expectations for Q4 '22. Part of that comes from not retrofitting vehicles that are missing features from the last couple of years. I'm kidding (sort of)...

The parking sensor shortage affects just about every GM model - they have hundreds of thousands if not millions of vehicles that were built in '22 without the parking sensor module. There's been some rumblings of a pilot program starting up to retrofit some vehicles - they first have GM employees bring their cars to dealers for the retrofit to test out the process. If all goes well, then they will roll it out further to the general public.
Always the pilot program

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

OP
OP
Bkihum

Bkihum

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.
Thank u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu