New here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tangerine GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New guy here checking things out. I have been on Mustang forums over the years hence the screen name ( Tangerine GT ) and they all turned out to be a nightmare anyhow .

I have a 2019 yukon xl denali, currently sporting Sierra denali wheels, corsa exhaust and a 6 inch Rough Country lift.

Hopeing to get and give any help possible...

Attachments

• 20221015_152059.jpg
    20221015_152059.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20221015_143300.jpg
    20221015_143300.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 11

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New guy here checking things out. I have been on Mustang forums over the years hence the screen name ( Tangerine GT ) and they all turned out to be a nightmare anyhow .

I have a 2019 yukon xl denali, currently sporting Sierra denali wheels, corsa exhaust and a 6 inch Rough Country lift.

Welcome from Miami!

Check out the 2015-2020 sections. You will get your answers over there.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome! That's interesting on the tuck job on the exhaust tips. I am taking note of that.

OP
OP
Tangerine GT

Tangerine GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Great people here willing to help and provide guidance as needed. Great information on this forum and lots of great builds to review.
Thank you sir , I will definitely be watching for builds.
I actually bought the truck with the lift kit , I think eventually it will be pulled off and lowered.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score

Welcome from Nc!
Clean looking rig buddy
Not many jacked up Tahoes on here I need a friend! Don’t go over to the “lower side”
If you need any help give me a shout I’ll do my best to help out

OP
OP
Tangerine GT

Tangerine GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice looking Yuk, love the color.

I'm lowered but am contemplating going back to a stockish height, just so people like me more :)
Thank you sir !

I like I said bought this lifted because it sat on the lot for a while but , I want to go down a boost it down the road. Seems to be good , it has 55K on it so first off I guess the DOD is gonna go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01