New Here - Old Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheCook

TheCook

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You did an awesome cleanup on the interior seats. What did you use? Burb looks awesome!

I used a combination of things. If I remember right the first thing I used was Lexol and that did most of the work. My current favorite is Wolfgang leather care.

OP
OP
TheCook

TheCook

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! What are the wheels/tire specs?

Wheels are 20x10 with -19mm offset and the tires are 285/55 20 Amp Terrain Gripper ATs. They just barely fit after I tightened the torsion keys a little and trimmed a little inner fender plastic. There is a slight rub on the driver's side at full lock in reverse but that could be fixed if I move the washer fluid reservoir slightly so I can move that fender liner another fraction of an inch.

I was second guessing and very worried about the wheels and tire combo after I ordered them but I honestly couldn't be happier with how they turned out. The fit and look is exactly what I was looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE