New Here! MY HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crmzendrgone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is AWESOME!!! I have toyed around the idea of doing something like that.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Where did you get the carpet?

You say you dyed the interior how did you go about doing that?

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

i would say its yours, but I sold it a while back.

Let me see if I can find some interior pics.l_4f5d029103594800b3153711eacc314b.png

My console getting glassed in the background
l_0ebe7dd98db148d198df44daabd29e98.png

l_0269847b9a764b72be090b2ac92bb177.png

The one image that looks like your adding speaker holes to the bottom of the door panels?? Is that what your doing?
If so can you do a write up on that? please, oh please:D

Last edited:
OP
OP

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks again everyone.

I just recently finished my speaker pods for the doors, so I will gather my pics and post a write up. It is fairly simple, you just have to be willing to cut.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome! I love white, it can make a car look sooooo clean. If I was you, id remove the door handles or try to find chrome ones, get a roll pan, and for the front bumper id buy a white smoothie bumper maybe with fog lights. That's just me though.

Btw where did you get that grille and how much did it cost you?

OP
OP

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting a chrome smoothie front bumper, with fogs, and I am getting new black handles and painting them white to match. but I have to keep the rear bumper cuz I tow a heavy trailer daily. That rear bumper is class 5+ frame bumper. It is solid. The truck has had the tranny rebuilt, external trans cooler, and stiffer rear leafs. It was made to pull. and as far as the grille, I got it for 50 bucks at a local junkyard. It was chrome. I sanded it so the paint would stick, primed it, painted it 3 coats of white, and 5 coats of clear, all spray paint. Than I wetsanded it and machine polished it. Came out sick. Oh and I sanded my factory bowtie emblem and painted it metallic silver with 3 coats of clear also.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I also want to get a simple bag kit for it so I can tuck a bit while parked. only problem is that 4WD and simple bag kit dont belong in the same sentence.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I might do the same thing to my grille eventually then. I need a new grille anyways and ive always liked color matched grille's waaaaay more than chrome grille's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE