New here from SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburbalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Eddie, I live in Upstate SC. I have a few vehicles that are specific to this forum. I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500, a 2003 Chevy Tahoe that I'm converting to be an Escalade, and a 2002 Escalade EXT.
I bought my Suburban brand new to replace my 1986 Suburban 4 speed. I drive this every day (the Quadrasteer gets used a lot when I go to Greenville/Spartanburg).
My wife had a 1997 K3500 crew cab, she had an accident in 2004, and we bought the Escalade EXT
I got the Tahoe in 2010, my son got a new Suburban (We love our Suburbans!) and I kept the Tahoe. I didn't do much with it, then in 2017 I decided to turn it into an Escalade. I decided to make it into a Platinum, full interior swapped over, new front grille. I put a crate 5.3, Whipple supercharged, tuned with HP Tuners, 4L65E swapped in. Fun truck, don't do much with it though.

I've got some non-SUVs too (Not short on vehicles at my house!).
2001 GMC Sierra C3: Bought new in Joplin, MO as my daily driver (I still had the Suburban). I use it to haul my trash and for Lowe's trips.
1994 Dodge Ram 1500: Bought used in Delaware, OK as a cheap 4wd beater. I use it now to take the grand kids around for drives on my land.
1966 Pontiac GTO: Bought used 1988, in Monticello, MO as a car for fun. It's currently waiting on a restoration. True Tri-Power 4 speed. Almost all orginal (Has an Air Fuel gauge, and a different shift knob).

I love to talk about my vehicles, I can go further about them. Just happy to be here. Thanks all, Eddie.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the trucks, please.

GreenTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all. My name is Eddie, I live in Upstate SC. I have a few vehicles that are specific to this forum. I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500, a 2003 Chevy Tahoe that I'm converting to be an Escalade, and a 2002 Escalade EXT.
I bought my Suburban brand new to replace my 1986 Suburban 4 speed. I drive this every day (the Quadrasteer gets used a lot when I go to Greenville/Spartanburg).
My wife had a 1997 K3500 crew cab, she had an accident in 2004, and we bought the Escalade EXT
I got the Tahoe in 2010, my son got a new Suburban (We love our Suburbans!) and I kept the Tahoe. I didn't do much with it, then in 2017 I decided to turn it into an Escalade. I decided to make it into a Platinum, full interior swapped over, new front grille. I put a crate 5.3, Whipple supercharged, tuned with HP Tuners, 4L65E swapped in. Fun truck, don't do much with it though.

I've got some non-SUVs too (Not short on vehicles at my house!).
2001 GMC Sierra C3: Bought new in Joplin, MO as my daily driver (I still had the Suburban). I use it to haul my trash and for Lowe's trips.
1994 Dodge Ram 1500: Bought used in Delaware, OK as a cheap 4wd beater. I use it now to take the grand kids around for drives on my land.
1966 Pontiac GTO: Bought used 1988, in Monticello, MO as a car for fun. It's currently waiting on a restoration. True Tri-Power 4 speed. Almost all orginal (Has an Air Fuel gauge, and a different shift knob).

I love to talk about my vehicles, I can go further about them. Just happy to be here. Thanks all, Eddie.
Cool, I'm in the low country.
I only have one Tahoe though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts