New Headlight Housing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
Are there any options for the 07-14 tahoes besides stock for headlight housings? I have searched and found different styles for yukons, silverados, and sierras but nothing for the tahoe.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're really down to clown, switch your hood and front quarter panels for a Yukon or Silverado or Sierra - or Escalade.
You've no idea how many Suburban / XL livery vehicles in NYC are masquerading as Escalades -
I suspect it's over 40% of them though.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there any options for the 07-14 tahoes besides stock for headlight housings? I have searched and found different styles for yukons, silverados, and sierras but nothing for the tahoe.
Tons of options, even more than the Yukons. CarID.com is one place. I have a catalog around here somewhere, they put your car in its color on the cover for you and send a couple copies in the mail. I forget the name but someone will remember in the morning that has a better memory than me!

OP
OP
S

Stage2Tahoe

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback. I will try a new search. I'm not sure why I was only getting stock housings. I was getting all kinds of options for the other models, but none of them were specific to the tahoe/burbans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo