New happy owner of 2023 Yukon Denali Duramax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cyberness

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

Just took my new Denali today (will attach pics a bit later). Drove through a half of the country (from Austin, TX to Pittsburg, PA) to get a set of options and color I wanted and not be ripped off by local dealers (majority of Texas dealers are not good to work with unfortunately).

I want to take this opportunity to give a free advertisement to a small independent dealership in Kittanning PA - Walker Motors Company. Really nice people, did not ask for a deposit, were waiting for me for 2.5 weeks, did not try to low ball of my trade-in, didn't try to sell me some additional ********, all paperwork took less then 30 minutes. Very rare experience in nowadays. It's shame that these small family businesses are pushed aways by greeddy corp.-like dealerships.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cyberness

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What was your mpg on a long trip like that?
I don't know yet, I just took it today, I'm still in PA. So far it shows 15.7 MPG, but I barely drove 50 miles yet. So, it's too early to tell anything conclusive.

Next several weeks I will visit Canada, NY, MA, VA, NC, SC, GA, AL and then finally get back to TX.
Will keep posted about my impressions and MPG.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Looking forward to reading your updates.