New guy with a new ride in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAlston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Evening everyone. Been a Toyota family for the past 4 vehicles and decided to venture out and got a 2020 Tahoe LS a few weeks back. Found the page through a Google search of how to install OEM fog lights. Hope to start on that project shortly.

20200806_202930.jpg

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon and a nice looking rig. Post more pics please.

We recommend that you put all your rig(s) info in your signature so we all don’t have to guess at year, make, model, engine size, trans, rear axle locker…….etc. While you may have posted pertinent info in your first post, you may forget to do it again and the info is needed by us anyway. Makes it way easier on all members that attempt to help, to have that info right up front. It is also recommended that you take a pic of your RPO codes, on the inside cover of the glove box, and post that image in your signature. All this info will greatly help those that will try to help with a problem.

If there is any other info, like upgrades, mods or recent mechanical/maintenance work done, that would be helpful in any post as well. Too many times a question is asked by the poster and after about 10 responses we find out that the poster has done recent work to attempt to fix the problem or work that was done that SEEMS not related to the problem.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NorCal - the 2020s should be the best of the breed - nice looking car!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach James.

Nice Tahoe! In my neck of the woods there are hardly any 2020 Tahoe's left on the lot. Glad you got years already.

OP
OP
J

JAlston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm reception everyone. I'll get some more stats posted on it soon. I'm not much of a gearhead but want to expand my knowledge base and noticed the vast amount of info in this forum.

First thing I want to do is learn I have less ground clearance on the front than my 4Runner has and my Taco had. I caught the curb at the auto parts store and ripped out a screw hole on the air dam/diffuser. After that I want to tackle is installing OEM fogs since it didn't come with any equipped (stock was getting low...shocker)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons