New guy from MD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My name's Malik(muh-LEEK) and I'm from MD, I've been browsing this site for a while but never actually made an account so I figured why not.

Here's my pile.

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

Plans for it change every other day, but I'm too cheap to actually do anything

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum, nice hoe and that will all change before you know it you will be dumping money in that thing it gets addictive

OP
OP
M

Moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wish, every week something new breaks on it that I have to fix lol

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my last name is moore as well haha, and yea what do you expect from a 14 or 15 yesr old vehicle ? better than a new truck payment IMO but very clean you kept it

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

OP
OP
M

Moore

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
my last name is moore as well haha, and yea what do you expect from a 14 or 15 yesr old vehicle ? better than a new truck payment IMO but very clean you kept it

This is what I keep telling myself, the urge to set it on fire and push it off a cliff still arises every now and then though :lol2:

My last name isnt moore btw thats just a forum name I use, which is a long and :gayflag: story so I'll just keep that to myself..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts