new guy from KC with an 07 Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the other Burb and XL owners. I have an 07 Burb (Wife's DD) that we just bought last summer and I'm slowly modding. I've got it mostly debadged and have done a few little things so far with more planned this next weekend as I spend some money from Christmas :D It's a 4wd LT with the middle row captains chairs (very handy when you've got two kids rather than climbing over the middle row to get to the back). Maroon in color with the tan interior. We love it.

I'll post up pics in the next couple of days. After this weekend, the next thing I'm looking to do is lower the rear a couple of inches to level it out. Do any of you know if the easiest way to do this would be just getting shorter springs for the back? :shrug: I have not done much research yet but hope to have this done within the next couple months. After that is done I'm moving on to exhaust and then rims, then...... You all know how it goes :D

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! I'm sure I'll be chattin' with ya soon :handshake:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! :)

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man :High 5:

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a suburban owner also, Welcome. You'll see soon enough that this section doesn't get much action. Most of us just use the year specific section.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a suburban owner also, Welcome. You'll see soon enough that this section doesn't get much action. Most of us just use the year specific section.

Thanks for the heads up, brother! :High 5:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You should remove that bug guard. Would really clean up the look of that thing.

Love the 17" OEM wheels too! Looks sick with the stock resonator.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jason. Can't wait to see pics of your custom bug shield. this is a great place with only a few silly moderators, they are harmless though!:rotflmao: Again, welcome Jared!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave