New guy from Az

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freenaz

Reaction score
Hi All, I bought my '07 Yukon last month and have been (addicted) reading this forum every since. What a wealth of knowledge there is here, thx. I hope as I become more familiar with my Kon I can share as well. I bought it with plans of using it for camping and road trips so with that in mind I first plan to get oem mudflaps and weathertech/husky floor mats and then get a set of oem rims with AT tires later.
Cheers,
Ron

Attachments

• '07 Yukon1 copy.JPG
    '07 Yukon1 copy.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 10
  • '07 Yukon2 copy.JPG
    '07 Yukon2 copy.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 13
  • '07 Yukon3 copy.JPG
    '07 Yukon3 copy.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 8
  • '07 Yukon4 copy.JPG
    '07 Yukon4 copy.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 12

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ron. Really love the new Yukon's. Keep us posted on any updates.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
there is a pretty good AZ base here... welcome from Gilbert! Now start spending money!!!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I bought my '07 Yukon last month and have been (addicted) reading this forum every since. What a wealth of knowledge there is here, thx. I hope as I become more familiar with my Kon I can share as well. I bought it with plans of using it for camping and road trips so with that in mind I first plan to get oem mudflaps and weathertech/husky floor mats and then get a set of oem rims with AT tires later.
Cheers,
Ron

Got the WeatherTech laser cut full set for 1st row, 2nd row, 2nd row center aisle, and the 3rd row cargo liner. WELL worth the money to keep my carpets in mint condition :Handshake: Had Husky in my old nbs tahoe... I like weathertech more. Modding is so fun but man is it expensive and addicting!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb

Latest posts