New 2011 Suburban Z71 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLeithead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello fellow GM owners.
As mentioned in the title of this post, I just bought a 2011 Suburban with 177k on the vehicle. This is the first time I’ve been a part of any type of forum. I’ve already checked out some of the truck of the months and I’m loving seeing your builds. It it looks like there is a wealth of knowledge in this group. I am excited to be a part of it and maybe even sharing my build along the way.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hello fellow GM owners.
As mentioned in the title of this post, I just bought a 2011 Suburban with 177k on the vehicle. This is the first time I’ve been a part of any type of forum. I’ve already checked out some of the truck of the months and I’m loving seeing your builds. It it looks like there is a wealth of knowledge in this group. I am excited to be a part of it and maybe even sharing my build along the way.
Welcome from NC!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH. This Forum IS the BEST one for these trucks. In actuality, it is not the Forum itself, but instead the MEMBERS who make this the best Forum.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
T

TLeithead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_7880.jpegHas anyone experienced torque converter locking and unlocking at weird times? I’ve had this thing to several mechanics. Runs fine in 5th gear with tow/haul on. With tow/haul off it feels like it’s surging between 30-50mph. Any help is appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo