new grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

X3N0N

Reaction score
ok the hoe needs a new grille or the old one painted. The paint is chipping off the old one and needs some TLC. Any suggestions as to colors and what looks good? Im thinkin black of some kind. Not a big fan of the chrome stuff... any sugg would help or as to what some of you guys went with. The tahoe is green. I looked online for different grills and what not but still cant decide.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
color match it. Go buy some pray paint and try it your self if getting it done by a pro is out of the question. Worst case you sand off the paint you just put on and try something else.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are looking at a replacement I just got the trex front grille assembly with grille insert and chrome bow tie installed on it and it is awesome! My old one was cut up and cracked so I needed a new one and the trex comes glossy black and is sturdier than the stock. I'll have it installed this weekend

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roady24