New front chrome bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I had looked at Rock Auto for the new chrome section of my front bumper and it was around $170 and was going to be $286 with shipping. Then I did look at Amazon and found one for $201 plus free shipping. I then signed up for the Amazon Prime shopping card and got an immediate gift card for $60, so now I am getting the new front bumper for $141 and free shipping.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good deal. Could not you not find one at a junk yard or were you going for brand spanking new?

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Wanted new because a used one may or may not be in decent shape, could get damaged when removed and I was not wanting to hang out in the dirt if I had to be the one to pull it off the rig. As I have said before, I am almost 67, want to stay off the ground unless in my friends heated garage. I am going to be painting this rig and wanted the bumper to look good. I have the money to pay a little extra for saving me hassles.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
IMG_0354.JPG Hoorah!!!!! The new front bumper just got here. Haven't even unwrapped the cardboard that is wrapped around it. No nicks or gouges in the cardboard.

You can see the small impact behind the "087" on the license plate

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts