New from South Louisiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09_4WD_YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up fellas? New here, from South Louisiana, city of Walker, just east of Baton Rouge. Just picked up a really clean '09 Yukon SLT last week for a really great price. Looking to mod it up a bit, starting with the cold air DIY and possibly a MIT tube. Also, will be getting a custom tune, former Bro-in-law has a shop and usually hooks me up on these!! Next will come a small lift, most likely the CCM leveling kit, with a chrome 18/33 set up. Only pic I currently have is the one off the dealer website.

Dealer pic.jpg

Last edited:

MSgt Chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, there is a lot of info here! Sounds like you have a plan on where you want to take it.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Gary!! Very nice looking 09 Yukon..Looks very well maintained..Hopefully you have service records.

OP
OP
09_4WD_YUKON

09_4WD_YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, there is a lot of info here! Sounds like you have a plan on where you want to take it.
Yeah, pretty much...it is the wife's ride/fam
Welcome from Miami Beach Gary!! Very nice looking 09 Yukon..Looks very well maintained..Hopefully you have service records.
Sure do. Always serviced at a dealership. From what I am guessing, it was owned by an older couple who pulled it behind a motor home, as there is some type of brake controller tied into the master cylinder and a "trailer wire" running all the way to the back. Also, can definitely tell there were no kids in it!!!!

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary, welcome to the forum from Georgia Dawg country. What a great find, it looks new, very clean. Good luck and post on mod's when possible.
David g...........:2cents:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I am guessing, it was owned by an older couple who pulled it behind a motor home, as there is some type of brake controller tied into the master cylinder and a "trailer wire" running all the way to the back. Also, can definitely tell there were no kids in it!!!!

Welcome from West Baton Rouge! Walker... I had mine tuned at Futral.
Sounds like it was the tow-er, not the tow-ee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts