New to this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello fellas,

My name is Thor I'm from south louisiana. Just recently bought an 03 tahoe z71. 6" lift on 35s. Found a deal I couldn't pass up. Any ways, I've had a couple of these vehicles with the 5.3l but have mainly been in the diesel world. (Powerstrokes) This new tahoe has some miles on it (230k) and it has a few minor issues I am hoping to find solutions for here. I'll start digging around on these threads before I start posting possibly redundant questions. I hope this forum is just as helpful as some of the powerstroke forums I have been on.

Thanks in advance for any of yalls uploadfromtaptalk1456746596791.pnghelp.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Nice truck. That seems to be a popular color around here. Tan with black rims

OP
OP
T

THETANK01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It was a deal I just couldn't pass up. Paid $2800 for it. Needs a transfer case encoder motor and some load resistors on the tail lights and then everything will work fine. Just got it back from getting detailed yesterday. Guys at gulf south auto in slidell killed it. This truck was extremely dirty and they knocked it out the park. Looking to do some minor mods to it in the near future. A buddy of mine is putting a 6.0 in an 09 JK. Gonna wait to see how his motor build comes out and plan my mods from there. Mild cam, heads, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmily8474

Latest posts