New Electrical Gremlin, Who Wants To Take A Stab At This One??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad Maxx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I've already reported my iPod / iPhone issue to the Dealer and they admit something isn't right, I told them I'll just wait until my first service.

But...today I had an interesting experience.

While playing my Music through the SD Card, I clicked the steering wheel controls to go to the next song, and the Music stopped and the Radio Display Froze. At this time, I was also making a turn, so I had my Signal on. The Blinker was Blinking and Clicking randomly, NOT in a set pattern like it should. When the Radio finally unfroze, it just restarted the song that I tried Skipping, then the Climate Control Display came up on the Screen, then it went back to showing Song Info.

Then...I switched to the Radio to listen to XM. Volume Up & Down works fine, however, when in Radio Mode, when I try to change stations, in the Gauge Cluster Display, it says something like "No Favorites Selected", meanwhile, all my presets are full.

ALSO...it lost the "Name" of the XM Station, until I went to it. For example, it would just say "XM 19", but then I'd click the Preset Button on the Radio, it would go to the Station and put the actual Channel Name back in, above the Button. So for example, it would go from "XM 19" to "Pop 2K". It's like it forgot what Channel the preset was, until I went back to it, then it corrected it.

So, I would think that it's a Radio Problem, given these new issues and the USB ones I've already been dealing with, but...a Radio wouldn't affect the Turn Signals or the Climate Control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900