New door stickers - how do you do it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this document may be helpful.

Attachments

• 2007 YD Printbook for RPO Codes.pdf
    133.3 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
Kapitein

Kapitein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange. The 07 spec sheet and trailering guides list it as 7900lbs. 7700lbs would also be fine for me though... I just need more than the current 3300lbs

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Joe, where did you come across this document? Would be nice information to have for my 2013.
I found mine by simply Googling it. But, I think that I was simply lucky that someone else had already posted it.

But, I just did a search for you folks, and I came across this:

How do you get GM build sheet?

Send an email to [email protected] , include your name and your vehicle's VIN and they will email you back your build sheet in PDF form.

I have not personally tried this, but I would think that this is worth a try for you folks.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the glove box there is a sticker showing the VIN and the RPO codes
contact gm on the gm website 9am-4pm usa eastern time via the gm website, select your brand, then select chat. the chat representative can email you your vehicle build sheet
print your build sheet from home it will show the vehicle information
your build sheet will show the axle ratio, the sticker in the glove box (with vin) will match it
take both to the dmv with page from owners manual showing the axle ratio towing capacity with the above matching info.
it should be as simple as that. the sticker in the glove should be fine alone but sounds like we are not dealing with smart people.

OP
OP
Kapitein

Kapitein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Situation solved... I think.

Finally managed to get payment to vintage vehicle services in Canada, and hey presto! A statement of permissable masses with the VIN.

Thanks all the info, was a great help. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220121-194825__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220121-194825__01.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave