New Denali Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a loaded 06' Black Yukon Denali with factory Nav, DvD, and OEM 20's. It was a one owner in pristine shape.....currently its on a transporter headed to MILW. I will be picking it up on Monday.

Sold my GMC Envoy cuz I needed some more room.....already made an appt for window tint, ordered HID's, and a CAI.

So a customary 'what's up' to all and I will be seeing ya around the board:cool:

-J

gfunkfb09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on a new sweet ride, you will love it! Be sure to post up pics! And welcome to the site, lots of good people and knowledge here!

My01yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Just curious, you didn't find it on craigslist did you? Just asking because there is or was a scam where some idiot was posting Yukons for a heck of a price but it was to good to be true. I saw a 2005 Denali for 3K and inquired about it. The person reponded and after reading her story it just didn't make any sense, then all of a sudden her e-mail was no longer valid and the add was removed. Couple of other members on here have posted similar adds from craiglist.

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the forum!! :Handshake:

Thanks bud..

Congrats on a new sweet ride, you will love it! Be sure to post up pics! And welcome to the site, lots of good people and knowledge here!

Thanks and I will get sum pics up after I get her cleaned up....for now you will just have to look at my old SRT8 in my avatar ;)

Welcome bro. Just curious, you didn't find it on craigslist did you? Just asking because there is or was a scam where some idiot was posting Yukons for a heck of a price but it was to good to be true. I saw a 2005 Denali for 3K and inquired about it. The person reponded and after reading her story it just didn't make any sense, then all of a sudden her e-mail was no longer valid and the add was removed. Couple of other members on here have posted similar adds from craiglist.

Nope. I actually found it on cars.com just outside of Detroit. I have a friend who is a Manager at a local dealership so he just bought it for me and I will buy it from him---this way no extra miles on the truck and am saving myself like 14 hours in drivetime(there and back). I did sell my Envoy on Craigslist though-only took 2 days too. I have had pretty good luck with craigslist-but there are alot of scammers out there.....

Thanks for the heads up anyways.......

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: On my way to the dealership to pick it up......

I will get some pics up by Monday or Tuesday.....headin straight outta town after I get the keys

OP
OP
O

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked it up Friday nite--she's flawless inside and out. Took her on a little weekend roadtrip--what a great experience!

I'll get some pics up tomorrow after I get the front windows tinted......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo