New Denali (07) owner checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
"I put $700 into four new Firestones and $85 into four new TPMS. I have the stuff to do a synthetic oil change on it and I put new wiper blades and did the other fluids."

If you haven't purchased oil yet, I run Mobil Super High Mileage 5w30 and my Suburban absolutely loves it! I also run the WIX 57045 filter like many recommend to do on the 5.3L's

OP
OP
JB07Denali

JB07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
"I put $700 into four new Firestones and $85 into four new TPMS. I have the stuff to do a synthetic oil change on it and I put new wiper blades and did the other fluids."

If you haven't purchased oil yet, I run Mobil Super High Mileage 5w30 and my Suburban absolutely loves it! I also run the WIX 57045 filter like many recommend to do on the 5.3L's

That's exactly what I got without even knowing it was recommended!

Thankful

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is it making noise at rest or only in motion? I had a loose inner fender liner that was rattling in dash area.

cjsmith16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Just picked up my first ever vehicle in the Tahoe/Yukon family. A 2007 Denali. Got it with 121k miles for 13,500. So far everything works. It has the usual dash crack and a/c controls that are scratched off to oblivion.View attachment 75019 View attachment 75020 View attachment 75021 I put $700 into four new Firestones and $85 into four new TPMS. I have the stuff to do a synthetic oil change on it and I put new wiper blades and did the other fluids. I have noticed a clicking/whirring noise coming from the right side of the dash at about 1100 rpm on acceleration but it goes away when I give it more throttle. Any ideas?
I have the same vehicle with just over 150K miles, the same dash crack, and a whirring noise that seems to be tied to the engine speed. It seemed to start just after a new alternator was installed and I assume it is from either the alternator or a tensioner or something. It is annoying... I also replaced the windshield, new tie rods and ball joints, and new Michelin tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts