New Denali (07) owner checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Just picked up my first ever vehicle in the Tahoe/Yukon family. A 2007 Denali. Got it with 121k miles for 13,500. So far everything works. It has the usual dash crack and a/c controls that are scratched off to oblivion.IMG_2690.JPG IMG_2691.JPG IMG_2693.JPG I put $700 into four new Firestones and $85 into four new TPMS. I have the stuff to do a synthetic oil change on it and I put new wiper blades and did the other fluids. I have noticed a clicking/whirring noise coming from the right side of the dash at about 1100 rpm on acceleration but it goes away when I give it more throttle. Any ideas?

OP
OP
JB07Denali

JB07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It also needs a new a/c belt and tensioner. Shop wanted $195 to do that. I can do it myself for $65 and a little time.

Dejae

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey John,
I just bought me a 2010 Tahoe (had to upgrade from my trailblazer). It has a crack in the dash as well I looked it up apparently its normal for the Chevy/GM. My A/C and radio buttons where scratched off too but amazon had the bundle deal to replace both for 20$.

02Burgundybeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, pretty good price for the miles. As far as the clicking or whirling, could be the heater core? Does it make the noise when the fan is on or air off?

OP
OP
JB07Denali

JB07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wow, pretty good price for the miles. As far as the clicking or whirling, could be the heater core? Does it make the noise when the fan is on or air off?

It doesn't seem to be affected by the a/c selections.

I also had that same color and wheels when I bought mine. You can see my mods below.

And 02burgundy I don't see any mods?

OP
OP
JB07Denali

JB07Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

So I checked and it still does it with a/c system off. It's rather annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz