New Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeriousSide97

Reaction score
Guys check out the k5 i picked up. Super clean with a built 350. 12 inch superlift...Most likley Im selling the 97 tahoe now thats next to it.

OP
OP
S

SeriousSide97

Reaction score
thanks...its got 38 mickey ts but I bet with the room still left I could get 44s but for sure some sweet 40s with 20 inch rims..that some tint, possibly paint in the winter. its got a beast motor. tranny is sweet with a hurst floor shifter, not sure of gears or locker situations if any, clean as a mf whistle from california, suspension is stiff like new, interior is amazing 10/10, sounds hooked up are ok but all new. Honestly its all there and for what I paid I got a little cash to but directly into it. I am going to sell the 97 Tahoe next to it though. I have over 14k in that hoe and Ill let it go for 6000. message me or post here. but Its got a ton of goodies including a brand new vortec motor, 456 gears, Trutrac locker, 6 inch procomp mx6 lift, 35 inch procomp tires with 17 inch rims, autopage rs1000 alarm, 3 tvs , tan leather interior, everything new in motor including, rad, thermostat, all hoses and I mean all, all gaskets and again,,,,all., water pump, pcv valve, coolant and flush, big 3 upgrade and new starter, optima redtop battery, FULL msd ignition , AirRaid CAI Intake, full tune up, man im tired just typing this stuff..Alot more, $$#6,000 obo cash...Truck is in Wisconsin Between Milwaukee and Chicago....Robert...

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Honestly, the only way I would get rid of my How is if I got a line on a super clean 67-72 K-5 Blazer . . . . I hate the 73+ Blazers no matter how clean they are.

Sorry dude, I'm glad your stoked. Its one of those different strokes for different folks kind of thing. :boti:

strad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup always liked the K5. Need the space of a Suburban or Tahoe for the foreseeable future, but K5s are definitely cool.

OP
OP
S

SeriousSide97

Reaction score
:jawdrop:If you only knew how much money and labor and I mean my own labor I have into this hoe. But that being said I bought the 81 K5 and Im selling this hoe. Its clean as hell and has alot in it. Actually been using it as my daily driver for a few months now. NO ISSUES. No leaks, etc...still for sale.....cash is king other wise no cash then.....:yourself:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts