New Air Bags and Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed my spare since I can't use it with my brakes. I also had the panhard bar moved so the rearend could be centered. I don't have the kit the installer (Chassis by Aaron Iha) used what he thought would work best.

Thats super clean man.. u cant see anything, the way I like it:mexsmoke: If you dont mind, what did your setup set you back?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have always wondered Nasty what controls are you running?

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats super clean man.. u cant see anything, the way I like it:mexsmoke: If you dont mind, what did your setup set you back?

I paid $4400 parts, labor and powder coating :mexsmoke:

yates what do you mean by controls?

switch box - AVS
Valves - Asco

Attachments

• f bag.jpg
    f bag.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 73
  • tanks.jpg
    tanks.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 62

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kit that mastiff and I run is an AccuAir system and didn't know if you ran just switches or if you have an actual control system.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The controls do make it nice.

sick1166

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just wondering how this works? I have a 07 tahoe ls no air just springs and shocks .This kit do you just pull out yor old coils and shocks and replace it with the airbag system? im new at this tahoe deal so sorry for stupid newbie questions.

chadman

Reaction score
I read in the manual you can't drive with no air in the bags because it might damage your vehicle. Does anyone know what might get damaged? Is it because there is no travel in the shocks?

And is there some kind of warning system to stop you from driving if you have the air out of the bags (lowered all the way)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman