2015 Yukon XL Air Condition Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEA403

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all, I am seeking some help diagnosing an issue with my truck. At the end of last summer, I ran into an issue where the fan behind my condenser stopped working, causing my AC to stop blowing cold air. I have replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor, thermostat, AC compressor, recharged the system, even bought a new ECM. It's been confirmed there are no leaks in the system. Now that it's warm in my area of the country, I have tried to start using the air and the fans are running intermittently, they come on and go off at will. When they are on, the AC blows ice cold and then it will get hot and when I pull over the check the fans they have stopped. Seeking help, hoping someone has had this issue. Thanks in advance.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Did you have any luck fixing this? There are lots of knowledgeable folks here that have experience with your model rig. Do the fans stay on when using heat or defrost? Does the rear AC work correctly?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660