New 2025 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rswaug

Reaction score
You are correct on the headlamps and on the Z71 there is a fog light mounted in the lower front fascia.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully they figured out the transmission and infotainment problems in this one

rgomes16

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The interior update wasn't what you were hoping for? The only styling cue I noticed was the exterior Fog lamps on the Z71 model. I do agree with an underwhelming update SIMPLY because I actually enjoy the Interior of the current model year. I'm not a fan of the new interior resembling the Chevrolet Trax. It's nice regardless and this is all preference... Maybe I'm convincing my self I like mine better so I don't feel 90k was spent foolishly :signs8:
Honestly I do agree with you, no doubt the new interior is nice but I feel they should have made an interior exclusive to the Tahoe/Suburban instead of slapping the same interior in their entire lineup with minor changes. Probably the facelift blazer and equinox will have the same dashboard. In terms of the current interior I do enjoy it as well. I also felt the exterior look of the current Z71 Tahoe looks more clean compared to the refresh.

dc968

Reaction score
I'm at 91k on my 2018. I haven't kept many vehicles over 100, but this one is certainly going there before I get the new one. I'm tempted to just cancel my 2024 order and wait for a 2025. Considering the price and scarcity of the new ones, maybe our 100+ used will hold value a bit better.
I had 92K on my 2017 Premier and got $35K for it on trade late this summer so they’re holding value better than they used to.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 92K on my 2017 Premier and got $35K for it on trade late this summer so they’re holding value better than they used to.
The time for that has passed durango rt and other v8 suvs and trucks have significantly dropped. Good timing on your part.

Macrez21

Reaction score
Honestly I do agree with you, no doubt the new interior is nice but I feel they should have made an interior exclusive to the Tahoe/Suburban instead of slapping the same interior in their entire lineup with minor changes. Probably the facelift blazer and equinox will have the same dashboard. In terms of the current interior I do enjoy it as well. I also felt the exterior look of the current Z71 Tahoe looks more clean compared to the refresh.
Although the interiors of denali and ultimates are pretty nice.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's all over the forum with the new models
The 10 speed auto problems is all over the forums ? Can you show me? Cuz I haven't seen any widespread issues with it. 10 speed is robust. The 8 speed was garbage.

Macrez21

Reaction score
The 10 speed auto problems is all over the forums ? Can you show me? Cuz I haven't seen any widespread issues with it. 10 speed is robust. The 8 speed was garbage.
Yeah I've only come across the 8 speeds. Haven't heard much of anything regarding the trans. Actually everything else besides the trans I've read lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700