New 2 door Georgia Guy Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just joined a couple months ago after my parents bought me a 1999 2 Door Tahoe LT 4x4 for my 16th birthday in June of this year and I've fallen in love with it. We live in South Georgia so it's 100% rust free but anyway I have big plans for it and I will be starting a build thread soon but for now here's some quick pics of it currently.
ne2y7yte.jpg

pudyqypa.jpg

sahaqupe.jpg

Sent from my 2 Door Tahoe using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys! And you gotta love two doors I think I'll probably end up keeping this Tahoe for a long time, maybe even till I die haha.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Please add 4-6" of lift and 33-35 tires so I can steel your Tahoe. Thanks

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3" spindles and blocks in rear and your good for 33z

High school late 90s buddy's dad had a 5sp 2 door. On 6" lift and 35 12.5 it was forest green perfection. We used to steel it at night and get is buried ditch it and go home and let it get called in stolen. Moving on. I prefer 35 over 33 make it happen also I need your address. Thanks.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Every time I see a 2 Door I contemplate killing all current projects and using the funds to get one. But besides that, nice ride. Good to see other young bloods on the forum.

OP
OP
Bryantkglass

Bryantkglass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Every time I see a 2 Door I contemplate killing all current projects and using the funds to get one. But besides that, nice ride. Good to see other young bloods on the forum.

I think about that Tahoe more than anything else which is prob why I have 3 c's for grades at the moment and this is definitely gonna be a cool project for me....I have a stack of folded up papers that consists of written lists of what I wanna do to the truck. I make these lists when I should be taking notes in class haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz