Never Say Never

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I told him about the forum, so you may see him in the future. Not sure if I’ll get another NBS. I think my next purchase will be a GMC/Chevy crew cab pick up or Chevy Avalanche. I’d get more use out of a pick up, but no rush for now. I do appreciate the help I got on this site and hope that I was able to be a contributing member.

Good and bad day Danny. Hey, maybe you'll get another nbs just to tinker with. I bet you told him about the forums. Always sad to see an old faithful "friend" drive off into the sunset.
Merry Christmas @Danny3737.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I told him about the forum, so you may see him in the future. Not sure if I’ll get another NBS. I think my next purchase will be a GMC/Chevy crew cab pick up or Chevy Avalanche. I’d get more use out of a pick up, but no rush for now. I do appreciate the help I got on this site and hope that I was able to be a contributing member.

Please stay. Don't go!!

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score

That was a quick sale, when I sold my Silverado SS, The guy flew in from Edmonton Canada. One thing I learned is that if the buyer is flying in he is driving home.

Stock around, most members that leave stop bye every now and then to say hi. Keep is posted on your next ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645