Need your input for design on new dash kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on price, of course that depends on how many I make. That is why I kinda wanted to get an idea if you guys liked them. The more I can make the cheaper. More to come when I have the final prototype and price.

GJamil3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im interested also they look really nice and if they fit the way you say they do, sign me up... What years will they fit and how much and how can we get one???

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Im interested in one how much and how can I get one?? Also what years will these fit?

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they will fit 07 and up. It is expensive to make the first tooling/ mold. If they look and sell well then I can expand.

preston

Reaction score
I'd be game for either color. I hate the wood/metal combo in my yukon, I'm pretty close to painting it but this might be a better option.

T-quila

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Would be awesome in either color, since most are going with black interiors. I am doing my interior black as well but was looking for a shiny metal contrast. I'm keeping my chrome on the outside and need to add something like it on the inside.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black would be tite..then you should make a steering wheel!!!

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to my guy today that is making the 3d scan/ molding/ tooling/ stamping. It is quite a process so hopefully within 1 month should be done. Very expensive to make the first run. I will keep everyone in the loop.

Just want to make it super clean, right the first time so please be patient. thanks so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts