Need your input for design on new dash kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Please read, and images below.

We are in the final stages of a brand new dash kit for Tahoes/ Yukons and want your help- what do you think?

It is going to be made out of real "spun Bentley style" aluminum, nothing fake.

It will be a kit that will go over your current wood grain or brushed kit that will fit like a glove. It will be all stamped for all the bends in the interior and fit perfect, install yourself.

It will be made up of the following pieces: 4 door trim pieces, 1 solid piece that extends from pass vent to on board computer buttons, and the driver vent side, radio/ cd player/ nav trim piece.

The unique thing about this kit is that is real aluminum, that you can install, and it is spun aluminum style.

It will be available in traditional spun aluminum style or black anodized spun aluminum.

I would like your input on this, please see pictures below. I do not have the black anodized prototype yet. Below is the traditional style.

These are pictures of what it will look like.

driverside_01.jpg

driverside_02.jpg

passside_01.jpg

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i could see the black looking good in my opinion i dont know if the silver would work with my tahoe but they would need to look good up close too and not look like some sticker junk for it to really be popular ya know? but i could see that selling well if it fits right.

I would be more than happy to accept a kit as a guift and ill do a detailed review on it :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The quality will be second to none, all the bends will fit perfect and not look like a cheesy sticker since it will be real aluminum. I am willing to give away a free one, not a problem.

If you reply to this thread with you input, I will do a random drawing and give a free one away in black or aluminum.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i like it . i think the sliver would look good . i hate the wood grain in my truck, dont feel sporty in the cab

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i could not agree more i think wood grain is kinda tacky looking and i have looked into other kits but have not found any kits that wernt cheap stycky looking things. id really love to try out one of these kits because its real aluminum and formed im really interested to see how it would fit. i wont a black one :D

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

ya know the more i think about it i could see the aluminum looking good too.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

you could even mix it up and have some aluminum and some black pieces that look sweet

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

If you could make a piece of that black aluminum to go over the chevy botie emblem on the grill THAT WOULD BE COOL

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like it. id prefer the black way over the silver. it just reminds me of the OLD fbody camaros/firebirds w/ that cheap metalic looking dash. i think id prefer the silver if it were just smooth and no designs were there.

fixxxer88

Reaction score
I guess I would have to see the finish product installed, or at least rendered. But the material looks awesome! It would go well in my z71...add an even more custom feel to it. I definitely prefer this over the wood grain.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I like both. Like you said the way you guys plan on doing it, it should look very classy. I think with the way my truck looks the Black one would look sick Looking forward to seeing the final product..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdadair

Latest posts