Need your break-in skills 2003 Chevy 4x4 Sierra.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok now that you know how to do it, I’m removing my post detailing it just because I don’t like post info online that can be used maliciously. It’s pretty well known but I’d rather it not be on my conscious.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Kgitti could you please go back and remove post #40 where you replied to my instructions because that has the info in it that I’d like removed.
Edit: mods, if you see this please remove that post.

OP
OP
Kgitti

Kgitti

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Kgitti could you please go back and remove post #40 where you replied to my instructions because that has the info in it that I’d like removed.
Edit: mods, if you see this please remove that post.
I am new to this site and can’t seem to delete a whole post. Is that alright what I did?

OP
OP
Kgitti

Kgitti

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok this is what I have. But no matter how I move the rods it doesn’t seem to unlock the door. What is the correct thing to do.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
Kgitti

Kgitti

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Maybe this photo will help. Which rods get moved where? Or what else am I missing.

Attachments

• IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    289.7 KB · Views: 6

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"B" is the rod that goes to the release handle on the door; it should go to the left (away from the latch) to activate. But "A" needs to be in the unlocked position, and I'm pretty sure that's also to the left (away from the latch).

Move B to the left, and if that doesn't work, move A one way or the other to see if it will unlock it. Then try moving B again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts